BlogHer.com Logo

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catch Up

I'm sorry. I know that you wake up every morning, jumped out of bed, race to the computer and check the Kitchen sink and More and, for the pass few days, there has been no payoff. No new posts. The rest of your day is gray, you check back a few times, but no-I have forsaken you.

Ya, sorry about ruining your life. This week is nuts - beyond nuts! I'm forcing myself to be a people person for the sake of my Pure Romance business, which involves a lot of smiling and general cheerfulness. That is draining!

When I finally get home from all my sunshine and rainbows spreading, I just don't have anything witty to say!

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Send rainbows my way, please (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog is really awesome & i think you have spend a lot of efforts to make it eyecatching and interesting, it will scale new heights if u choose blogerzoom.com for advertising and marketing.They are offering very unique features with cheap prices. the team of blogerzoom will promote ur blog through all over the network , all u have to do is pay more or less and rest leave it to blogerzoom advertising team to promote ur blog in every network. and see how u enjoy a lot while blogging. bcoz no will provide this kind of platform to the bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! new follower. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete