BlogHer.com Logo

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Your Mom

These are gifts your mom will love. No, I need you to trust me on this one. You will win back the love that she lost when your life turned out to be not what she imagined for you.

He meows when you stick the pencil in.Joint shaped Birthday candles - Don't forget to tell mom you can't really smoke it-it's wax, and wax doesn't get you high.



There is a bladder in there to hold your alcohol. Worn under your shirt, you can BYOB to ball games, parks, work functions, Costco and church.
Weenie babies-why? because moms love weenies.

When she cries and tells that she loves you and that you may, in fact, amount to something - you are allowed to call me and thank me. Then put your mom on the phone so I can take all the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment